THoTA Club is a monthly subscription to the private membership areas. It gives you access to more in-depth content and ad-hoc Mentoring.
Receive exclusive in-depth members content
In this section, you receive more in-depth articles about the Art World. Hence, you get a clearer view of the art market and all the options available to boost your artistic career.
Plus, you receive:
- Instagram Profile Optimisation: Get feedback on how to make your Instagram profile stand out in a 121 conversation. (value £60)
- Access all the courses in the Instagram Academy for free: In-depth courses to help you to manage your Instagram account with a straightforward methodology.
- Receive and Give: Receive likes and comments from THoTA associated IG accounts
- Watch the replays of the "Live "Q&A" on air on Fridays.
- Do you have a burning question? Book a private conversation or send me a WhatsApp.
- Access the Private WhatsApp group for alerts plus you receive the current trendy # to focus on and the trending art fairs to interact with.
- Access the private Instagram @TH0TAClub account and spy on the art world influencers.
You're not alone on the road to success! Learn with me and the support of the artist community.
Why is the THoTA Club limited to 100 artists?
THoTA Club is limited to 100 artists in order to keep the service quality to the best level for each member. I favour direct individual human contact. 😁
THoTA is a social enterprise, which believes that artists matter and surely women artists matter more.
A social enterprise is a company that makes business and re-invests part of its profits in activities that support a community or a registered charity.
👍 Learn with a "feeling good" factor
The House of The Artists will financially contribute to programmes that specifically help artists in the world.
A good place to consider is for example is Business for Good with international programmes that specifically help the creative communities.
My promise is that for every monthly THoTAClub membership; THoTA will give $1 to a charitable organisation abroad.
A monthly membership only costs US$ 33. Join for your career and do good too.
And, the report will be displayed on the new website, so you can track our progresses.
Read more about THoTA Social Impact here.
Together, we will build a thriving community of artists!
Hello, YoungMi here. I'm your Mentor.
Since 2015, I have helped artists, galleries and fairs to reach their digital communication objectives.
Adding to my MA Marketing degree from London Metropolitan University; I studied Art Business & Management at Birkbeck University in London, and Contemporary Art at Sotheby's Institute of Arts (SIA) in New York.
Based in London, I speak English and French. Currently, a UAL mentor (University of Arts London).
Get your FREE "Discovery call" here.